Who can be a BLU member?
Any professional in the greater Lake Norman & Charlotte, NC area. This group is exclusive, however, only allowing three representatives per industry in each chapter. This is a good thing for you because there will only be three of you on the team and it allows us to offer each potential customer with options to work with in each industry.
What does it cost?
Currently BLU offers a monthly or annual subscription method of payment. The total cost is $15 per month.
How do I get started?
Visit a “Chapter Development” meeting to learn more about BLU and or simply fill out a BLU membership form.
Where and when do you meet?
Each chapter hosts meetings monthly in the region they represnt. Lunch meetings start from 11:30am to 1:30pm | AfterHours meetings start from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
Why would I want to be a member of BLU?
It is a great opportunity for you to get involved and grow as a professional. Our team is unified and works together to ensure team success and exceeding customer expectations. Having a team around you, supporting you and your customers will only bring forth the kind of lasting success your business is looking for.
What are the commitment requirements?
- Follow our “Core4” values, being willing / able
- Do business with each other
- Pass real leads to each other
- Make meaningful connections for each other
- Teach each other things of value
- Attend at least 50% of our monthly meetings over the course of each quarter
- Stay engaged and involved in our team communications through our closed team Facebook group page as well as staying active in other forms of social media
- Treat each other with respect
- Provide quality products and services
- Provide the highest customer services and follow up
- Represent yourself, fellow team members, and BLU well to your customers, and connections