Who can be a BLU member?
Any professional in the greater Lake Norman & Charlotte, NC area. This group is exclusive, however, only allowing three representatives per industry in each chapter. This is a good thing for you because there will only be three of you on the team and it allows us to offer each potential customer with options to work with in each industry. BLU does not discriminate in its membership practices based on race, ethnicity, sex, or religion. Nor does it tolerate these action by its members.
What does it cost?
Currently BLU has annual dues in the amount of $350. Each member is responsible for maintaining a credit card on file in their membership account and dues are billed upon acceptance in to BLU and will automatically be charged to the card on file each year on the anniversary of the members acceptance.
How do I get started?
Visit a “Chapter Development” meeting to learn more about BLU and or simply fill out a BLU membership form.
Where and when do you meet?
Each chapter hosts meetings monthly in the region they represent. Lunch meetings start from 11:30am to 1:30pm | Regional Happy Hours meetings are from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
Why would I want to be a member of BLU?
It is a great opportunity for you to get involved and grow as a professional. Our team is unified and works together to ensure team success and exceeding customer expectations. Having a team around you, supporting you and your customers will only bring forth the kind of lasting success your business is looking for.
What are the commitment requirements?
- Follow our “Core4” values, being willing / able
- Do business with each other
- Pass real leads to each other
- Make meaningful connections for each other
- Teach each other things of value
- Attend at least 50% of our monthly meetings over the course of each quarter
- Stay engaged and involved in our team communications through our closed team Facebook group page as well as staying active in other forms of social media
- Treat each other with respect
- Provide quality products and services
- Provide the highest customer services and follow up
- Represent yourself, fellow team members, and BLU well to your customers, and connections
Before completing this application, please take a moment to confirm you are willing to commit to being valuable member of The BLU Team! What are the commitment requirements?
- Follow our Core4 values
- Attend a minimum of 50% of our monthly meetings (1 lunch meeting and 1 after hours)
- Be able to have regular one on one meetings with your team members
- Have a personal Facebook account (encouraged to also have a professional Facebook Page)
- Be able to have regular engagement on our team communications and social media platforms
- Treat each others on our team with respect
- Provide quality products and the highest levels of service
- Represent yourself, fellow team members, and BLU well to your customers and connections
- Be willing to join committees in BLU and help grow BLU overall as a team
- Fill out ALL sections of the membership for
BLU charges non-refundable annual dues to Members of $350 per year and a 1 time, $5 application fee – as part of these dues all new members receive a New Member Kit.